blogging

WEEKLY FAVORITES #001

15:19


I decided to start a week summary of some favorite things, situations, people ...simply whatever I found interesting and it´s stuck in my mind. So this is the very first weekly favorites. :)

Firstly, I have to say it´s not my photo neither my foot. But it´s the tattoo I´ve wanted for too long, but I´m still too scared to let it tattooed. For me, it represents two things: a feather symbolizes a freedom and liberty that are very important in my life and the reason for placement is simple, feet carry us across the life.

Song for the week:
https://youtu.be/toJLM7iS3B0

When I listened this song for the first time, what was today, I knew I will listen it for the whole day. It gives me some kind of feeling that I can manage anything. It arouses energy, passion and strong emotions in my whole body, on the verge of tears.

I´am constantly realizing this one thing and also how much it can influence me and others.
So thought for the week: "You don´t have to meet expectations of anyone else but you. When you realize that, you´ll be happier than ever before." (myself)
I love this feeling of freedom from other people´s conditions how to live.

You Might Also Like

0 comments